So I went to see Pitch Perfect last night, and omj it was awesome! My dad texted me last night “I’m in Key West. Have you ever heard of a shot called Irish Brkfast? OMJ!” lol-yes dad I have, and its delicious, OMJ is right!
My girl Elizabeth Banks and her husband were the executive producers and it totalled showed. Everytime it could have gotten stupid or sappy, it got funny and odd. You just have to see it, I don’t want to ruin any of the 1 liners for you. I give it an A and boys will like this too so its perfect for date night or girls night!
So I don’t have much more to talk about so we are gonna link it out:
- These will have to be made sooner than later. Could her baby be any cuter?
- I’m sort of sad about this. But then again I really don’t care that much.
- What a crappy start to the day! (*Maybe we should send her some books so she doesn’t go nuts before India)
- These guys will be at their first book signing at a big book event in Cincinnati this weekend! I’m hoping to go check them out!(Gillian Flynn who wrote “Gone Girl” will be there too OMJ!)
- If you wanna friend me on goodreads.com just send me a request! I love seeing what people are reading. Also what should I take on vacation with me: The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, The Dog Who Couldn’t Stop Loving, The Marriage Plot, or Into Thin Air. I plan on bringing 2, give me advise if you can
Have an awesome Wednesday! I have a date night planned with the husband. We are heading down to Melt again (that yummy vegan, veggie, organic place I went to the other week) and then we are heading home to watch either a scary movie we rented or starting season 2 of The Walking Dead. Looking forward to it!